October 3, 2018

Artisan Textures

When Stampin' Up! retired Gorgeous Grunge, I was not a happy camper.  I used it all of the time.  I am beginning to realize that this set . . . Artisan Textures . . . can give me some of the same effects that Gorgeous Grunge did.


This is a Pinterest inspired card . . . I love the color combination though would never have thought to put these colors together!!



Stamps: Artisan Textures Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Ink:  Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron, Grapefruit Grove 
Accessories:  Triple Banner Punch, Colored Doilies,
Metallic Gold Thread, Artisan Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Well. . . . I am still going to watch baseball through the end of the World Series . . . but not with as much enthusiasm!!  It was a great game last night, just not the outcome I was hoping for!!  It was an extra inning game that went way past my bedtime, so I am sure I will be taking a nap at some point today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: