October 26, 2018

Amazing Congratulations

Here is another in the line of congratulations cards I made a while back.  Once a I got on a roll with this stamp set and my Stamparatus I really went to town!!



Again this would be absolutely perfect for any of you who have graduating seniors next year.  You could make a bunch of these in school colors and have all of your card giving done in one swoop!!!


Stamps: Amazing Congratulations
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Oh My Stars Embossing Folder,  Big Sho, Stamparatus

My swap is designed and got approval from Hanna, so now all I have to do is decide how many I want to make and get them cut and made.  After talking with Hanna this morning I realized that I had not gotten my flu shot yet so made an appointment to get it later today.  I hope to spend the afternoon in my stamp room when I get home!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: