October 22, 2018

Many Blessings


Once again I am using a stamp set that I didn't think I needed or wanted.  In fact . . . I completely overlooked it in the catalog for a long time.  But once I saw a couple of things made with it and really looked at the set, I knew that I needed it!!


We are coming up on a time of year that I particularly focus on all the blessings of life!!  I try to always focus on my blessings but especially in November.  So you may see many cards that reflect all of the good things in life.  This is one of the cards that everybody will be making at Make-It-Monday!!


Stamps: Many Blessings
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Black Memento, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, 
Old Olive Dark, Real Red Dark, Crumb Cake Light
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Linen Thread, Clear Rhinestone Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The cards are cut and ready to go for tonight. The only thing left to do is load the car and I am ready to go!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: