October 19, 2018

Making Christmas Bright



I just knew I would not be able to go this year without making some new things for the craft show at the end of the month.  I guess that is just not the way I am made.  When I went to pull out my craft show items I do have plenty left from previous years, but the one thing I did not have was Post-It Note Holders.  These have proved to be very popular and since they are super simple to make I whipped up a bunch yesterday.


I made these using some traditional Christmas colors and I have some to share with you tomorrow using a snowflake theme.


Stamps: Making Christmas Bright
Cardstock: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: All Is Bright
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Christmas,  
Bulb Builder Punch, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the day to get everything ready for Make-It-Monday.  I have plans for tomorrow and some on Sunday so if I want to be ready today is it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: