October 12 ,2018

En Route

En Route is one of those stamp sets that I bought immediately when I saw it in the catalog and I have had it for almost six months and it has seen very little use!!  I did pull it off the shelf for my order of congratulations cards, but that is about it!!


I made this quite a while ago and think I found the inspiration on Pinterest.  I do love this color combination . . . one I probably would not have put together.


Stamps:  En Route, Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Blueberry Bushel, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Best Route
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Best Route Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to seem like Grand Central Station at the Wilson household.  This is the day the gal comes to clean and someone is also coming to clean out our main sewer drain this morning . . . both at the same time.  Meanwhile . . . I need to be at a funeral this morning as well . . . John will hold down the fort here and I will go to the funeral.  I do believe a nap will be calling my name when I get home as I stayed up late reading again last night!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: