October 31, 2018

Rooted In Nature

And here is the last of the sympathy cards I made last summer.  I think I have said before how Rooted In Nature is the perfect set to use for sympathy cards.





And would you believe it . . . after using some cards myself and my craft show this weekend . . . I do not have a single sympathy card left in my stash.  I will need to get busy and make some more when I get home from the stamping convention.


Stamps:  Rooted In Nature, Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Garden Green, Early Espresso,
Garden Green and Early Espresso Markers
Accessories: Nature's Roots Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . even though I took about 4 hours out for lunch yesterday with my friend, I still made great progress on the die cutting and embossing for the Christmas card class.  I have just one small thing to finish on that today, so tonight I can finish stuffing the envelopes.  I also hope to get everything cut and ready for Technique/Stamp Club tomorrow night.  I hope I have as good of luck today as I had yesterday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: