October 21, 2018

Country Home


In one of my many surfing expeditions I found this card . . . . and for the life of me I can't remember where I found it or who posted it!!  But I knew I liked it immediately!!  


I realized I have a ton of designer series paper from the Holiday catalog, so I had better start using it!  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Country Home
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Country lane
Ink: Gray Granite,  Blackberry Bliss, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Combo Pack, 
Blackberry Bliss Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack, 
Soft Suede Dark, Daffodil Delight Dark, Crumb Cake Light
Accessories: 3/16" Braided Trim, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's tailgating was a ton of fun.  We started out with a breakfast buffett!!


The weather was just a tad bit windy!!! 


I have never seen so many people move so fast to help . . . I think they were afraid the tent would continue to blow and blow!!  The Mann family has always looked at the world a little differently!!




But a great time was had by all . . . and a Hawkeye victory just made the day all that much better!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: