October 8, 2018

Many Blessings

Many Blessings is a stamp set that I didn't even see in the catalog until I went to a couple of events that Susie had and she used this set.  Not sure how I missed it . . . but that convinced me that I needed it!!

 

This layout is also 100% a Susie layout.  I really like the way it turned out!!



Stamps: Many Blessings, Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Country Lane
Ink: Black Memento Ink, Various Blends
Accessories: Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, 
1 3/4 Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Wink of Stella, 
5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


Other than gathering up a few last things everything is packed and ready to go for Make-It-Monday.  When Julie and I were shopping on Saturday I picked up a few items at Dollar Tree that I want to package for an upcoming craft show.  I may work on that until it is time to leave!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: