October 23, 2018

Wishing You Well

Today's card comes straight from a blog I follow . . . Flowerbug's Inkspot.  I believe one of her downline made it and she had it posted on her site.


I love the combination of Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow . . . even back when they were In Colors a few years ago.  I am so glad they brought them both back.  I think the people making this card last night thought so too, as I heard several comments about the color combination.


Stamps: Wishing You Well
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blend:  Blackberry Bliss Dark
Accessories:  Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Detailed Trio Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another beautiful day  . . . great for just about anything.  I think I will start to pull out all of my cards and get them organized for this weekend's craft show.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: