October 29, 2018

Making Christmas Bright

Wow . . . what a weekend . . . now on to the next event which is Christmas card making!!  This is a card we made as part of the make and takes when I went to Illinois in August.  It has been finished on my desk for some time now . . . I had just never taken pictures of it to share!!



I love the designer series paper used in this card.  It really dresses up any card and it goes with about any Christmas stamp set.


I am not sure they designed this card to open this way, but with the pieces I had this is the way I put it together.  Still a little space to write, but you don't have to write a book.


Stamps: Making Christmas Bright
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer 
Designer Series Paper: All Is Bright
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Christmas Bulb Punch, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, 
Red Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals


It was a fantastic weekend at the arts and crafts show.  I met a lot of people, sold some stuff, and came home VERY tired.  Today I need to get the car unloaded and start to cut cardstock for my Christmas card class that is at my house next Saturday.  I may not move as fast today but I want to get the bulk of it cut so I can start with the little pieces tomorrow.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: