October 20, 2018

Beautiful Blizzard

Here is the second set of Post It Note holders I made the other day.  I'm really pleased with the way these turned out.  


A couple of years ago I bought all kinds of these small pens, so now I have just the right color when I need it.


Stamps: Beautiful Blizzard, Snow is Glistening
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Accessories: Blizzard Thinlits Die, Big Shot,  Simply Scored, 
Clear Rhinestone Jewels, Mini Glue Dots

By the time most of you are reading this I will be well on my way to Iowa City to tailgate with my brothers again.   This time however, I am actually going to go to the game.  It looks to be great weather for a football game . . . I have my many layers so I am ready for any weather!!  Go Hawks!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: