October 2, 2018

Amazing Congratulations 

Eventually I will get the hang of lining this stamp set up perfectly, but in the meantime I am pretty pleased with the way this card turned out.


I have had the Marbled background stamp forever, but have never used it.  I really like the look of it and need to pull it off of my stamp shelf more often.


Stamps: Amazing Congratulations, Marbled
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
Accessories: Stamparatus, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to get groceries and some other things we need.  Walking, stamping, and what I hope will not be the last Cubs game are on the agenda for the rest of the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: