October 11, 2018

Winter Woods

At the last September stamp night one of my friends, Bev, asked about making these trees from Winter Woods into a fall card.  It sounded like an awesome idea, so here is the fall rendition of the trees, which everyone got to make this week.


I found a cards similar to this on Pinterest, but there was no way to trace the owner as there was no mention of the original poster.


Stamps: Winter Woods, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Old Olive
Accessories:  5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My day is all topsy turvy today.  I started walking in the morning instead of after lunch and I am still getting used to the new routine!!  I will get there, I know . . . but it might take me a while.

I hope to do a little stamping this afternoon before meeting friends for supper at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Kalona.  I have several things coming up so I need to be making good use of my time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: