October 4, 2018

Pleasant Pheasants

It is the first Thursday of the month so that means it is Technique/Stamp Club night.  One of the techniques we are  going to work with tonight is Alcohol Marker Marbling.  This is a technique that I learned when I went to stamping school back in August and that I shared when we were at our stamping retreat last month.

 

When I saw this technique in Illinois they used just random colors of the Stampin' Blends.  I wanted my card to have more of a fall feel to it, so I chose fall colors for my background.  


Stamps: Pleasant Pheasant 
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Glossy White
Ink: Stazon Black, Various Stampin' Blends
Accessories: Stamparatus, Spritzer, Linen Thread

If you would like to learn new stamping techniques we would love to have you join us at stamp club.  We meet the first Thursday off every month.  If you are interested, shoot me an email and we can visit more about it.

Today has already been a busy morning.  I had an early morning hair appointment and I ran a few errands.  This afternoon, I want to go to Iowa City early after my walk, to run a few errands up there before stamp club tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: