October 6, 2018

Wishing You Well

I finally decided to use some of the other stamps in this set.  I think I can safely say that all of the stamps will now be seeing a lot of use.


This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week will be making.  I know it is kind of early for Christmas cards, but it will be here before you know it!! 


Stamps: Wishing You Well
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White 
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Real Red
Accessories:  Seasonal Wreath Dynamic Textured 
Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Frost White Shimmer Paint, Sponge Daubers, 
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I can safely say I am tired of rain!!!  It can quit any time!!  I don't think it will hinder my plans for today . . . just make it not as easy.  Julie and I are going shopping at the outlet mall this morning.  I guess instead of walking from store to store we may end up driving around!!  I hope to be home in time to watch the Hawkeyes this afternoon!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: