October 24, 2018


Amazing Congratulations



I thought I would take a break from showing cards from recent classes and throw in another one of the congratulations cards I made this summer for an order I was trying to fill.




I am not sure I would have ever put these two colors together on my own . . . but using the designer series paper as a guide led me to it.  And the Stamparatus is a MUST!!


Stamps: Amazing Congratulations
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Share What You Love
Ink: Berry Burst, Grapefruit Grove, 
Accessories:  Stamparatus, 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon,
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

My to do list is very long before I leave for the stamping convention in Orlando in a couple of weeks, but yesterday I sat down and made a schedule, and it looks much more doable now!!  Organization was the key . . . now to see if I can keep to my schedule!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: