October 16, 2018

Snow is Glistening

Here is the second card I took to our Paper Pals shoebox swap yesterday,  It is also made with the new stamp set . . . Snow is Glistening.  The sentiments in this set are fantastic!!!  If you are a snowflake lover then this set is definitely for you!!!


I love the non-traditional colors in this card.  Pool Party and Coastal Cabana compliment each other quite well!!


Stamps: Snow is Glistening
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray,
Accessories:  Stitched Shape Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Whisper Whiye 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


What was I doing 27 years ago today you might ask . . . well probably not . . . but I will tell you anyway!!  John and I had checked into Mercy Hospital at 6:00 AM.  Many hours later . . . Hanna made her arrival into the world!!  I am not sure where the time has gone . . . but it sure has flown by.  Happy Birthday, Hanna!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: