October 7, 2018

Pleasant Pheasant

Today's card comes from a blog I happened to glance at because the name intrigued me . . . The Cow Whisperer. I originally looked at her blog because I thought she might be from Iowa . . . but she is not.  I saw this card and fell in love with it!!



It is one everyone will be making this week that stamps with me.  I hope they like it asm much as I do!!


Stamps:  Pleasant Pheasant, Country Home
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, 
Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper  
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, AquaPainter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's shopping trip was a big success.  My major find of the day was a couple of Hawkeye shirts . . . one long sleeve and one short sleeve.  Believe it or not . . . as many black and gold things as I have I did not have a single shirt that actually said Iowa or Hawkeyes.  It was fun spending time with Julie shopping.  We have not done that for quite a while.

This morning I am planning on cutting up a storm trying to get as much cardstock cut for tomorrow evening as I can.  Luetta and I are going out for lunch and then spend our afternoon stamping with Susie.  A great way to spend a rainy Sunday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


1 comment:

Linda said...

I follow the Cow Whisperer (Michele) also. She does some nice things.