October 25, 2018

Spirited Snowmen

Snow and snowmen are great . . . on cards!!  I am not at all ready to see any in yards . . . but I love them in stamping!!  My very first Stampin' Up stamp set was a snowman.



Other than the fact that it was a lot of coloring, I think everyone liked this card on Monday night.  Who wouldn't want to receive this happy fellow in the mail??


Stamps: Spirited Snowmen
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Festive Farmhouse
Ink: Black Memento 
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Dark, Basic Black Dark, Pumpkin Pie Dark, 
Crumb Cake Dark, Shaded Spruce Light 
Accessories: Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

My schedule is really helping me get everything done . . . in fact I am ahead of schedule.   Everything is ready and sitting by the door to be loaded in to the car tomorrow for this weekend's craft show.  That means I can start to make my swaps for Orlando today instead of waiting for next week.  Maybe I can even get them all stamped so I could assemble them during the down time at the craft show (which I hope there is not much of).

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: