September 20, 2018

September Paper Pumpkin

I decided that I wanted to take a Halloween card to my Paper Pals get together last night.  I did not order any of the Halloween stamps in the Holiday catalog so decided to use the stamps and some of the accessories that came in my September Paper Pumpkin.




I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  I think the other Paper Pal gals liked it as well.


Stamps: Buffalo Check, September Paper Pumpkin Stamps
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  September Paper Pumpkin,
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin'
Dimensionals

Even though I got a late start yesterday morning, it turned out to be a pretty productive day.  I was able to come up with a couple of swap ideas to take to a stamping retreat this weekend, as well as going to Iowa City early to get some groceries so I don't have to make another trip there today.  Today I hope to get everything cut to take with me this weekend as well as get a head start on cutting cardstock for Monday night.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: