September 27, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia

I know Christmas is a ways away yet, but it is never too early to start making your Christmas cards.  This is one that I took as a shoe box swap to the stamping retreat I went to last weekend.



It is also one that every one made this week that stamped with me.


Stamps: Peaceful Poinsettia
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Memento Ink, Real Red
Accessories: Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Real Red Combo Pack Stampin' Blends, 
Shaded Spruce Combo Pack Stampin' Blends, 
Galvanized Buttons, Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine,
 Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Wow . . . what a beautiful day today!!!  And a clean house . . . my gal came today instead of yesterday and we moved out all of the furniture  rearranged some things.  I think I will sit this afternoon before my appointment and just enjoy it!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: