September 4, 2018

Friendly Expressions


You are going to be seeing congratulations and sympathy cards from me for a while as I made 30 of each of them for an order.  No two were alike so I have plenty of cards for my blog for a while . .  . they are just all the same subject matter.


I had used this layout a while back for a stamp night and saw this card with the same layout on Pinterest.  I am really liking the look of it.  It does take a fair amount of cardstock, however.


Stamps: Friendly Expressions
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Share What You Love
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Basket Weave Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Artisan Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being a very quiet day at home.  When it was time to go to the flea market it was pouring down rain so we decided to stay home.  I did a little stamping, watched the Cubs, and rested!!  Probably a good call.

Today I am on the go as I have an early hair appointment and I need to run to Iowa City to get a few things.  I hope to come home, walk, and then work on cards for next Monday night's Make-It-Monday.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: