August 31, 2018

Rooted In Nature 

Sympathy cards are hard to make . . . and making 30 unique sympathy cards all at once is even harder.  This is one of the cards I made to fill an order.




Rooted in Nature is the perfect set to make gender neutral cards, which is what I needed for this order.  That way they can be sent to anyone as the need arises.  The trees and nature items in this set lend themselves very well to this request.


Stamps: Rooted In Nature, Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce,Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce and Early Espresso Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Nature's Roots Framelits, Woodland Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Gold Faceted Gems, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

Every journey needs to start somewhere and my walking journey is going to start today.  When I went to vote in the school board election Tuesday, I inquired about walking at the track at our local YMCA.  They do have a walker's club, so I decided to join.  Not sure how far I will walk today but like I said every journey needs to start with the first step.  My goal is to build up some walking stamina for a couple of trips I have planned for November and December.  Other than that it will be more of the same . . . stamping and baseball!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: