August 9, 2018

Blended Seasons

Because of the wedding we postponed Technique/Stamp Club one week so it is tonight.  One of the techniques we are going to work with is Inlaid Embossing.


I used to use this technique quite a bit but have not done it for quite a while. I think it works very well with these leaves and the Woodland Embossing Folder. 

L

Stamps: Blended Seasons
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce, 
Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies, 
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Woodland Textures Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges, Metallic Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Almost everything is ready to go for tonight so now I need to turn my attention to Make-It-Monday cards.  I am halfway there in picking cards and it is only Thursday so I think I should be good.  Hopefully there will not be anymore impromptu doctor's appointments.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: