August 6, 2018

Little Elephant

It has been a morning  . . . more on that later!!  This little elephant guy makes the perfect baby card!!!  It is one that was also a shoebox swap in June.


I don't often need baby cards, but it is nice to have one on hand when I do need one.


Stamps: Little Elephant
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Gray Granite, Soft Sea Foam
Accessories: Striped Scallops Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1" Punch, Elephant Builder Punch, 
Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

So . . . as I am sitting here this morning getting ready to do a blog post I hear something against the side of the house and look out the bay window and there are the electrical wires swinging back and forth against the window.  A call to Alliant energy was in order.  She asked me if it was an emergency and I told her no, because the wires were all still attached, just have come loose from one of the attachments that holds them on to the house.  She informs me that IS an emergency and they will send someone right out to disconnect our power so we can call an electrician to come and fix it.  Great!  The Alliant guy gets here about an hour later, takes a look at it, and says . . . no problem . . . I can fix that for you!  Problem solved!  Yeah!!!! And thank you to the nice kid that fixed it.  So I once again sit down to write my blog post and a spot on my leg starts oozing again from where I hit it on the bed frame last Tuesday.  So  . . . I decide a trip to Urgent Care might be warranted since my doctor is kind of hard to get in to see.  Yup . . . it's infected all right so now I have a prescription strength antibiotic cream to put on and strict instructions to watch it and if it is not getting to go back to the doctor sooner rather than later.  So . . . it is now 1:15 and I am finally getting my blog post done.  I had planned on stamping all day today and here half the day is gone already!!!  Hopefully I can get some things done this afternoon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: