August 27, 2018

Dandelion Wishes

Today's card is another one I received as a swap.  I love the way it is sponged with a mask for the sun.  This card makes me thing of being a kid and blowing the dandelion seeds all around.  If kids still do this, it's no wonder there are so many dandelions!!  Reminds me of something my dad used to say . . . "A weed is just a flower in the wrong place." 



This is another one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Dandelion Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, 1" Circle Punch (for mask)

Today is going to be a pretty busy day.  I will be leaving here shortly to head to Iowa City.  I am delivering some orders, and then head off to the University for an oncology check up.  Hopefully I am done in time to run a few more errands before stamp night tonight.  If not . . . there is always tomorrow to run errands!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: