August 2, 2018

Blended Seasons

You are going to see a lot of this Blended Seasons stamp set before this month is over.  Once I started stamping cards with it, I just kept going and going and going!!



Once again for this card I used the watercolor pencils and my aqua painter.  If you don't have one of these you are going to want to get one quick!!!


Stamps: Blended Seasons
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils Assortment #2, Aquapainter, Faceted Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to pick up Luetta for errand running and lunch.  I took one picture and one picture only on my phone after we got to the church for Hanna'a wedding.  It was before anyone else got there because Luetta had to be there earlier to practice with the musicians.  We do actually do something else besides stamp and go out for lunch!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: