August 17, 2018

Falling For Leaves

I debated about making a general swap for the event I am going to this weekend since we are doing so many shoebox swaps, but then I decided . . . why not.  Again, I reworked a card I had done previously with items that are in the Holiday Catalog.  You can see the original card here.


I will say that by the time I got done die cutting all of these leaves for 32 cards I had quite a pile of leaves to rake!!


Stamps: Falling For leaves
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Shaded Spruce, Grapefruit Grove, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry 
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:Detailed Leaves Thinlit Dies, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Woodland Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
2 1/4" Circle Punch, Metallic Pearls, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin Dimensionals

I am headed out here in just a little bit to go to Bettendorf where I am meeting up with some friends to continue on to Champaign, Illinois were we will be going to Vacation Stamping School.  It is a weekend retreat type thing where we will shoebox swap, learn some new things do do with Holiday Catalog product, and just generally have fun!!  I am not sure what the Internet will be like in the hotel so I am not planning on posting over the weekend.  I hope I have lots of new things to start showing you on Monday!! Have a great weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: