August 10, 2018

Blended Seasons

The second technique we worked with last night at Technique/Stamp Club is the round and round technique using a Stamparatus.



I know it is a little early for Christmas but the leaves worked perfectly to demonstrate this technique.


Stamps: Blended Seasons, Seasonal Chums
Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Under the Mistletoe
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Stampartus, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 
1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door as John has a routine doctor's appointment and I may call about my leg again.  Hopefully there will be some stamping time this afternoon while I wait on someone to come and fix or replace my garbage disposal.  Never a dull moment!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: