August 3, 2018

Animal Outing

I love  this little (okay . . . not so little) guy, that I now know is a rhino, from the Animal Outing stamp set.  I can't remember who brought it, but it is one of the shoebox swaps we made in June at a demo meeting.


 

It looks like a normal card until . . . 


you open it up and it is this funky fold.  I need to try some more of these . . . I'll add it to the list of all the other things I want to be making.



Stamps: Animal Outing
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Share What You Love
Ink: Memento Black, Mint Macaron
Accessories:Animal Friends Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Smoky Slate Stampin Blend Combo Pack, 
Crumb Cake Light Stampin Blend, Bermuda Bay Light Stampin Blend, 
5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was another fun outing of errands and lunch.  As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to spend the day at Rock Creek State Park over by Grinnell with my family that is camped there.  Not sure how long I will stay but it does seem like a nice day to be outside!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: