August 8, 2018

Blended Season

Are you tired of the Blended Season stamp set yet?  I sure hope not because I have lots more samples to show you!!!  This one comes from a blog I follow all the time . . . Stamp With Amy.



I think it makes a great fall card.  You could change out the sentiment and make it for just about any occasion.


Stamps: Blended Seasons
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss, Veery Vanilla 
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss, 
Crushed Curry, Mango Melody
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Stampin' Sponges, Linen Thread, Metallic Pearls


As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another appointment for my leg.  It looked a lot worse yesterday so I gave them call and they want to see me again.  Not the way I wanted to spend my day, but I know it is for the best.

I mentioned to the guy that mows our lawn about the trees and the power lines yesterday and he was back in about 30 minutes and took care of trimming the trees so that it shouldn't happen again.  That is a huge relief!!

I hope to spend this afternoon working on upcoming classes, but I guess we shall see!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: