August 16, 2018

Country Home

I changed up the card everyone made this week which you can see here, and used a new set from the Holiday catalog for the sentiment.    I also added another layer.



This is going to be one of my shoebox swaps for the event I am going to in Illinois this weekend.

 

Stamps: Country Home 
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Accessories:  Springtime Impressions Framelits, Big Shot,
Sponge Daubers, Basic Pearl Jewels

After yesterday's doctor's appointment where they told me my leg just needs more time to heal, the shopping trip was a success and a good time was had by all.  The only downside to the day was that the restaurant that we usually eat lunch at, has gone out of business so we had to make due with Hu Hot. Not a bad second, though.  I found several books I had been wanting to read at the Half Price Book Store so with the cooler temperatures next week, I can foresee some patio sitting with a good book!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: