August 5, 2018

Abstract Impressions


Once again I m sharing a swap we made in June.  There  are so many cool sets in the catalog that I would be hard pressed to tell you which is my favorite.  It seems like I say that about all of them!!

We used ink refills and the aqua painter to color the flowers on this card. Messy . . . but oh so worth it!!


Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories:Springtime Impressions Thinlits, 
Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Pear Pizzazz, Highland Heather, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay Ink Refills, 
Aquapainters, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



This was my sight yesterday as I unpacked my box of new goodies and organized them.  All of the stamp sets are put together and everything is away in its place awaiting use!!  I can't wait!!

And now . . . I need to be a proud mom . . . I promise to share only these two wedding photos!!



We actually clean up petty good!!  Hanna's matron of honor knows her so well and surprised her with a change of venue for the bridal party pictures . . . under a willow tree.  It was PERFRCT!!  She know Hanna so well!!!


And this may well be my favorite picture of all of them because it captures Hanna's zest for life so well and her caring nature.  The flowers girls have been so excited to wear their twirly dresses and spin around . . . how perfect that Hanna does the same . . . she will always be my little girl!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: