August 24, 2018

Lovely Floral Embossing Folder

When swapping cards at an event I try to do a couple of things . . . look for stamp sets that I don't have, look for unusual layouts, and look for colors that are outside of my usual color choices.  This card, received once again in Illinois, definitely uses a color that I have not used yet . . . Pineapple Punch.


It is so bright when seen by itself that I just never reach for it.  But it works perfectly here paired with Mango Melody.


Cardstock: Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Ink: Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Old Olive
Accessories:  Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Sponge Daubers, 1/8" Pineapple Punch Gros Grain Ribbon, Glue Dots


Yesterday's retired teacher coffee was a good time . . . so good in fact that I did not leave until after 12:00 and I still had to stop at Stringtown and also run errands in Iowa City.  There were no peaches to be had at Stringtown so I went on into Iowa City, did my grocery shopping and other errands.  I did get enough peaches to make my peach crisp yesterday afternoon.  It wasn't as good as some I have made but it wasn't that bad either.  By that time it was late late afternoon, so I caught up on all of my bookwork and then watched the Cubs last night.  My hope is that I can get some stamping done this morning, figuring out what we are going to make on Monday night, before the Cubs come on again this afternoon. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: