August 14, 2018

A Little Twinkle

A super good way to use up your paper scraps is with a starburst card.  I had several pieces left over after the last stamp night so they were right on my table easy to use.


This is one of the cards everyone got to make last night.  With a quick change out of the Pool Party starburst to Petal Pink and you have a feminine version.


Stamps: A Little Twinkle
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Twinkle Twinkle
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Faceted Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . after an early morning hair appointment there is nothing on my schedule again today but stamping and baseball.  I sound like a broken record . . . but I happen to like this broken record!!  My swaps are well underway and just need a little bit of assembly which is quite easy to do in front of the TV.  A perfect day!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: