August 4, 2018

Serene Garden

Once again I am showing you a card from the demo meeting back in June and again I forgot to attach the post it note to tell me who brought it!!   We got so many cool swaps from this meeting!!!


I have this set and the framelits that go with it but it has not been used yet!!!


Stamps: Serene Garden
Cardstock: Basic Black, Soft am Calypso Coral,Sea Fo 
Ink: Soft Sea foam, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Garden Scene Framelits, Big Shot, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the day I am planning on going back to the stamping room.  I have not even been in there since a week ago last Wednesday.  I have rested this week and visited with friends and family that came back for the wedding.  My pre-order for the Holiday catalog arrived yesterday while I was visiting my family at the campground so I am anxious to open the box and see what all is in there!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: