August 15, 2018

Pop Of Petals

I am still exploring all of the color combinations since we have many new colors to work with this year.  Soft Sea Foam is one of those.  Not sure I am totally sold on it, but it is growing on me.



This is the last of the cards everyone who stamped with me this week made.


Stamps: Pop of Petals, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tranquil Textur4es
Ink: Smoky Slate
Accessories: Classic Label Punch, Four Petal Punch, 
3/8" Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Clear Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an early morning appointment for my leg.  It is better, but still not healed so am not sure what the next step will be.  After that I have one more appointment, and then Luetta and I are headed out for one more day of shopping and a lunch before she starts back to school.  

I am gaining on my swaps for this weekend . . . there is still some work to be done on them so depending on how long we are gone, I may try and get those done today.  If not there is always tomorrow or the car ride on Friday.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: