August 12, 2018

Blended Seasons

Today's card is a combination of two cards I saw when I was stamping at Susie's at one of her events. I took the color combination of one and the layout of another.  I love the fall combination of colors!!



This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.  I hope they like it as much as I do!!


Stamps: Blended Seasons
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb cake, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, 
5/8" Very Vanilla Polka Dit Tulle Ribbon, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionmals

Today is the last no activity day for a while.  There is nothing on my schedule so I think I will spend it the way I do most days . . . stamping and baseball.  If I am lucky I can finish up some of my swaps for an event I am going to next weekend.  If not, then I will finish them sometime this week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: