August 23, 2018

Peaceful Place

Here is another card that I swapped for over the weekend.  I was thinking that I didn't really need this stamp set because I thought it was a lot of coloring but I have seen some really neat things lately that have no coloring on them.



I love the use of the gold foil on this card.  It is so elegant in person . . . even better than the photo.


Stamps: Peaceful Place
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Cardstock Vellum
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Mini Glue Dots

I am on the go again . . . today is the retired teacher's coffee at the local coffee shop.  Not sure how long I am going to stay as I have several errands I need to run in Iowa City.  I also want to stop at Stringtown and see if I can get some peaches.  We have been kind of hungry for peach crisp, so I will see what I can find.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: