August 7, 2018

Blended Seasons

Despite all of the mishaps yesterday I did get to spend a little time in my stamping room.  Who knew that colored pencils with an aqua painter would give such a vibrant color on dark colored cardstock?  Not me, that's for sure!!



I saw a card similar to this on line somewhere and could not believe it would really work, so had to try it for myself.  I am thrilled with the results!!


Stamps: Blended Seasons
Cardstock:Basic Gray, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White (inside) 
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Water Color Pencils Collection #2, Aquapainters, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully today will be an uneventful day other than stamping.  I have technique/stamp club and Make-It-Monday to get ready for.  I am also going to an event the next weekend where I will need four swaps, so I hope I have good luck today!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: