August 28, 2018

Broadway Birthday

It was interesting to listen to the comments as people were making this card last night at stamp night. They echoed my feelings exactly . . . . this set, paper, and embellishments were not even on my radar until after seeing and making this card.  


My friend, Susie, has a way of taking stamp sets, paper, and embellishments and making cards so you think you can't live without them.  Such was the case when I made this card at one of her events a couple of weeks ago.  I had to come home and order it right away.


 

Stamps: Broadway Birthday
Cardstock: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Broadway Bound
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Broadway Lights Framelits, Big Shot, 
Candle Embellishments, Black Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was an awesome day . . . my oncology appointment went quite well.  In fact he told me I was as healthy as if I had never had lymphoma and my chances of it recurring are no greater than anyone else's getting it in the first place.  Music to my ears!!!  I knew I hadn't slept well for a couple of nights prior to my appointment but last night I slept like a rock and for 11 and a half hours!!!  Peace of mind is worth a lot!!!

Today is going to be a repeat of many of my days, now that I am awake . . . stamping and baseball!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: