August 11, 2018

Abstract Impressions

I love the colors of fall!!!  I received a swap card similar to this using spring colors back in June.  You can see it here.  I didn't get around to using it at Make-It-Monday then, so decided to switch it up with fall colors and use it this week.



I debated about using reinkers and the aqua painter, but ended up just going with inks and sponge daubers.  I love the way it turned out.


Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Framelits, 
Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Sponge Daubers, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

All is right in the Wilson world once again.  John had a good check at his appointment, I have a new garbage disposal, and while my leg is not better, at least it is not worse.  Today will be filled with baseball and stamping as I have a lot of things I need to get ready for and other swaps I need to finish!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: