August 26, 2018

Blended Seasons

Today's fall card uses the LIMITED TIME ONLY stamp set, Blended Season.  This stamp set is available until August 31st or while supplies last!!  This is such an awesome set, you won't want to miss out on it!!



This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me tomorrow night will be making.


Stamps: Blended Season
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, 
Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla (inside), Watercolor Paper 
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils Assortment #2, 
Aquapainter, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, 

Yesterday was a very productive day.  I set out to get my cardstock cut for tomorrow night so I could stuff envelopes while watching the Cubs game.  I managed to do that and sat down to watch the game only to find out is was blacked out in my area.  So I went to my laptop to see if it could possible be on any other channel and found out is was streaming live through Facebook. YIPPEE!!  So back to my stamp room I went with my laptop and watched the game while gathering all supplies for all of the cards and finishing up writing the supply list.  So now everything is waiting by the door to be loaded into the car tomorrow.

I am headed to Iowa City this morning to get computer ink and visit the nail salon.  I was going to try and squeeze everything in tomorrow, but this will make things so much easier.  I hope to work on an order of cards this afternoon, so we shall see what happens.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: