August 25, 2018

Love What You Do

Yesterday I said one of the things I look for when I am swapping is unusual folds.  This card fits the bill perfectly.  



I especially like this fold because it still gives you a lot of room on the inside of the card for your message.


This is one of the cards that everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  I love the color combination!!


Stamps: Love What You Do
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry
Designer Series Paper: Share What You Love
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
2" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Pearlized Doilies

Stamping and Baseball . . . sounds like a broken record . . . but that is what is on the agenda again today!  I would like to get everything cut for Monday night this morning so that I can stuff envelopes this afternoon during the baseball game.  We shall see!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: