August 30, 2018

Blended Seasons

You have two more days to take advantage of ordering this stamp set!!! There are so many things that you can do with it . . . fall, spring, Christmas, wedding, thank yous, congratulations . . . the possibilities are endless.  This is one of the cards I made at an event of Susie's that I went to last month. 


It is also one of the cards that everyone made this week that stamped with me.


Stamps: Blended Seasons
Cardstock: Old Olive, Caun Craze, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Season Framelit Dies, Big Shot, 
Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is going to be a repeat of many of my other days . . . stamping and baseball with an appointment for my shoulder and dinner with friends thrown in.  Doesn't get much better than that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: