August 29, 2018

Rooted In Nature


I have been working on an order of sympathy cards lately. They are not my favorite kind of card to make, but it seems like they are one of the most needed.  Here is one of the 30 cards I have been making.


This could very easily be a birthday or thank you card with a quick change out of the sentiment.


Stamps: Rooted in Nature, Painted Glass
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink:Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, 
Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Markers
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Nature's Roots Framelits, Nature's Twine, Stampin' Sponges, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I stamped most of the day away yesterday on this order of cards.   I have most of the sympathy cards done and now am moving on to a happier occasion of cards . . . congratulations cards.  I need to make 30 of them as well.  Hopefully I can get a bunch of them stamped so that I can put them together this afternoon while I watch baseball.  It will be a long afternoon of baseball as they have to finish the game from last night which is tied in the tenth inning.  After the finish of that game they play their regularly scheduled game.  A great afternoon!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: