August 21, 2018

Joy & Noel

I know it is a little early for Christmas but I wanted to use this set and technique for our Saturday night shoebox swap.


I was amazed at how well the color lifter worked to take the color off of the white words when I got a little color on them.


Stamps: Joy & Noel
Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Under the Mistletoe
Accessories:Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Old Olive Stampin' Blend Dark, Real Red Stampin' Blend Dark, 
Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a pretty low key day and I think today is going to be the same. I did manage to get my suitcase unpacked yesterday.  I am hoping to get all of the leftover swap cards from this weekend and the leftover pieces from the last Make-it-Monday stamped up today and assembled.  Other than that I am planning on resting and reading!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: