August 22, 2018

Floral Frames

One of the things I like best about swapping at an event is receiving cards with stamp sets that I don't own.  That way I have examples to show people that might not necessarily appeal to me.  The swap comes from a demonstrator named Martha Swift.  While this swap does appeal, I don't have this stamp set . . . yet.



I love the look of the copper embossed basket weave piece.


Stamps: Floral Frames
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Foliage Frame Framelit Dies, Basket Weave Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Rich Razzleberry Light Stampin' Blend, Petal Pink 
Light Stampin' Blend, Old Olive Stampin' Blend Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to make a trip to one of the elementary schools in the district to meet up with the art teacher and give her the rest of the garage sale paper and ribbon.  That way I know it is going to a good cause and I can still be supporting the schools.

Clearly as late as I have been sleeping I still need to catch up on some rest after the weekend so there is not much else on the agenda.  I may do some stamping, but we shall see.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: