February 10, 2019

Forever Lovely

Here is the last of the simple valentine cards I made a couple of weeks ago.  It is the same layout and supplies, I just flipped the designer series paper to the other side.



I really can't tell you how awesome this paper is . . . you need to see if for yourself.  


Stamps: Forever Lovely
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: All My Love
Ink: Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick
Accessories:All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack


Well . . . I have hopes of maybe getting out of my driveway some time soon.  We had a delivery of salt and sand yesterday afternoon in anticipation of it melting the layer of ice.  I guess we shall see.  I can tell you I am tired of not being able to go anywhere . . . but I have a feeling even in I could get out of my driveway it would be slick underfoot no matter where I went!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: