February 16, 2019

 Painted Seasons

This Painted Seasons Sale-a-Bration stamp set may soon become my favorite Sale-a-Bration set!!  It is just really really awesome!!



So far I have just been using the flower images but there are some really cool winter images as well . . . a pinecone and evergreen branch.


Stamps:  Painted Seasons, Strong & Beautiful
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White 
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Pearl Pasic Jewels

So . . . since there is more snow in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow I decided to get out and go to Iowa City even though I really didn't need much.  I decided to get while the getting was good.  Now I can be confined to the house again if the weather gets bad tomorrow.  I am really hoping that we can have Make-It-Monday on Monday night.  I think we might be able to fit it in between storms!!

I am continually reminded of how truly blessed our family really is and yesterday was no exception.  Hanna and Jake had a car accident yesterday morning when he was taking her to school.  They hit a patch of black ice, spun around, and flipped their car.


Believe it or not they came away only sore and bruised . . . truly blessed indeed.  Their guardian angel was truly looking out for them!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: